Time-out & Coaching – Week or weekend
Intensive Career Coaching in the lovely hills of the Bavarian woods. The tailor-made coaching program will be send to you, after our Skype orientation call.
Week: Up to 25 hours of coaching. Each morning coaching, walking, talking and assignments, in the afternoons time for yourself and “homework”. In the evening again a coaching session.
Weekend: XXL Coaching, starting on Friday evening till Sunday afternoon.
Sign up for more details on the coaching program, costs and hotels through the website or send an email to email@example.com.
Sign up for a free Skype orientation session with the expert in expat careers. Global online career and job orientation: whenever – wherever you are; in English, German or Dutch.
‘I can’t believe THAT!’ said Alice
‘Can’t you?’ the Queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast’.
Chapter 5 – Wool & Water, Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t forget to take yourself with you »
- I’m proud to be European – my own European story »
- Who’s ‘business’ is the well-being of the accompanying expat partner? »
- Career Coaching helps as well »
- How to get the most out of your (new) job abroad? »
- Should I stay or should I go? »
- Mindful Outdoor Career Orientation »
- Help – a confused multilingual talent »
- Now I’m settled, what about my career? »
- Are you a good listener? »