Career Orientation Package
What do you have to offer as an expat to employers compared to locals? Stuck in your career, and don’t know what to do? No idea what you want? Looking for answers to the 3 key career orientation questions: Who am I? | What do I want? | What do I have to offer?
The ‘Career Orientation’ package includes the following services:
- 30 minutes online orientation session by phone or by Skype.
- Someone to listen to your story! Who is the person behind the CV, education and work experiences?
- Find ways to gain insight into your talents, goals, dreams, values, needs and priorities by answering given questions, doing set exercises, performing analyses and eventually taking written tests.
- Find out what it is that is unconsiously restricting you. What is really holding you back on your road to success?
- Career Anchors, what is your dominant motivator, as it relates to work?
- Four online career coaching sessions by Skype. The duration of each session is 60 minutes.
- A sparring partner throughout the whole emotional process.
- Inspiration, motivation and joy – on tap!
- Four full months of unlimited email, Skype and phone support.
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” ”That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. “I don’t much care where” said Alice. ”Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat. ”–so long as I get SOMEWHERE,” Alice added as an explanation. “Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough”……..
Chapter 6 – Alice in Wonderland
“All I can say is that with Eva, you will find a passionate person that will be for 100% involved so that it will be a lot easier for you to (re)find a sense of purpose in life. The good thing about Eva is, that she clearly understands that you are much more than just your career, and that your life will be much better if people that are close to you, feel happy too…. an important aspect that many coaches overlook…. And the short version of her philosophy is: a happy expat achieves more”
- For rent in Haarlem: beautiful penthouse at Spaarne-river and Droste plant via #funda: http://t.co/x4z0kIIh
- #Career #coaching and training in the Netherlands. Global Online Career Coaching @expatsatwork: http://t.co/jtVqijpQ
- 6 Tactics To Help International Candidates Secure A Job in The Netherlands - Together Abroad: http://t.co/rRF2D6aN
- RT @Expatica: What do you find most annoying in Amsterdam? A'damblog reports on a survey of what people dislike: Amsterdam annoyances ht ...
- RT @Expatica: Need to know in the Netherlands: The most important tax measures for 2013 http://t.co/H75ZSRAz
- Iamexpat recently launched IamExpat Jobs, a new platform with vacancies for #expats all over the #Netherlands. http://t.co/GR9kpN2H
- RT @IamExpat: Want to learn Dutch for free? Win a Dutch language course by @toptaal here: http://t.co/5UT3sjJt
- RT @googlejobs: Can you provide end-to-end operational HR support? Dublin is hiring a People Technology & Ops Specialist: http://t.c ...
- #Online #expat #career #coaching: at home; on vacation or whilst on business trip. Whenever, wherever @expatsatwork.com
- Start your #expat #career orientation back home prior to your relocation abroad. Global Online #Career #Coaching whenever, wherever you are.