Career Orientation Package
The ‘Career Orientation’ package includes the following services:
- Identify your ideal next step in your career;
- Assessment past – current situation: what is the story of your life? What did you learn from important events in your life? Are there particular repetitions in your life?
- Find ways to gain insight into your talents, goals, dreams, values, needs and priorities by answering given questions, doing set exercises, performing analyses and eventually taking written tests;
- Guidance in identifying your future personal career anchor(s). What are your dominant motivators, as it relates to work? What are your work preferences in the future?
- In order to find the answers to the above questions, the GROW-model will be used to support the process; what is the current situation and what is needed towards the ideal next career step, summarized in a Personal Career Development Plan;
- Six online career coaching sessions by Skype. The duration of each session is about 60 minutes;
- A sparring partner throughout the whole emotional process;
- Inspiration, motivation and joy – on tap!
- Six full months of unlimited email support;
Financial investment in your future career: € 420,00, excluding 19% (German) VAT.
Sign up for a free Skype orientation session with the expert in expat careers. Global online career and job orientation: whenever – wherever you are; in English, German or Dutch.
‘I can’t believe THAT!’ said Alice
‘Can’t you?’ the Queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast’.
Chapter 5 – Wool & Water, Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t forget to take yourself with you »
- I’m proud to be European – my own European story »
- Who’s ‘business’ is the well-being of the accompanying expat partner? »
- Career Coaching helps as well »
- How to get the most out of your (new) job abroad? »
- Should I stay or should I go? »
- Mindful Outdoor Career Orientation »
- Help – a confused multilingual talent »
- Now I’m settled, what about my career? »
- Are you a good listener? »