Career Orientation Package
What do you have to offer as an expat to employers compared to locals? Stuck in your career, and don’t know what to do? No idea what you want? Looking for answers to the 3 key career orientation questions: Who am I? | What do I want? | What do I have to offer?
The ‘Career Orientation’ package includes the following services:
- 30 minutes online orientation session by Skype;
- Assessment past – current situation: what is the story of your life? What did you learn from important events in your life? Are there particular repetitions in your life?
- Find ways to gain insight into your talents, goals, dreams, values, needs and priorities by answering given questions, doing set exercises, performing analyses and eventually taking written tests;
- Career Anchors, what is your dominant motivator, as it relates to work?
- Six online career coaching sessions by Skype. The duration of each session is about 60 minutes;
- Assisting in creating your personal Career Development Plan;
- A sparring partner throughout the whole emotional process;
- Inspiration, motivation and joy – on tap!
- Six full months of unlimited Skype and email support;
Sign up for a free Skype orientation session with the expert in expat careers. Global online career and job orientation: whenever – wherever you are; in English, German or Dutch.
‘I can’t believe THAT!’ said Alice
‘Can’t you?’ the Queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast’.
Chapter 5 – Wool & Water, Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t forget to take yourself with you »
- I’m proud to be European – my own European story »
- Who’s ‘business’ is the well-being of the accompanying expat partner? »
- Career Coaching helps as well »
- How to get the most out of your (new) job abroad? »
- Should I stay or should I go? »
- Mindful Outdoor Career Orientation »
- Help – a confused multilingual talent »
- Now I’m settled, what about my career? »
- Are you a good listener? »