Career Coaching – Company Benefits?
- Insight in talents, competencies, needs and priorities helps your employees to achieve set objectives and goals more easily and on time.
- Create awareness of how they can influence their own performance and that of the team. Once employees know who they are, what they want and what they have to offer – the moment they are proactive and show responsibility and leadership – they are proud to work for you, and their added value to your company is evident.
- Knowing what is really important in their life and career makes your employees more self-supportive.
- Learn how to achieve a better work/life balance.
- Show them that you are an employer who cares about their employees – one that believes happy employees are: more productive; more fun to work with; Less often ill; better team players; more sharing and caring.
- Securing and engaging your employees.
- Career Development Plan
[contact-form 3 “Intake”]
Sign up for a free Skype orientation session with the expert in expat careers. Global online career and job orientation: whenever – wherever you are; in English, German or Dutch.
‘I can’t believe THAT!’ said Alice
‘Can’t you?’ the Queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast’.
Chapter 5 – Wool & Water, Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t forget to take yourself with you »
- I’m proud to be European – my own European story »
- Who’s ‘business’ is the well-being of the accompanying expat partner? »
- Career Coaching helps as well »
- How to get the most out of your (new) job abroad? »
- Should I stay or should I go? »
- Mindful Outdoor Career Orientation »
- Help – a confused multilingual talent »
- Now I’m settled, what about my career? »
- Are you a good listener? »