Eva Kempinger is a career coach and human resources advisor with many years’ experience in the corporate and public sectors. Eva accompanied her partner to France, Germany, Italy and the United States –and succeeded in sustaining and developing her own career whilst abroad. Eva’s personal experience of setting up a new life in different countries makes her the perfect coach for expats and their partners all over the world. Eva knows what it means to live abroad and the challenges expats face.
For the past 20 years, Eva has worked as a Human Resources Advisor and career coach in international and Dutch companies such as adidas International, Nestlé and the Dutch Public Employment Services (PESs) CWI. She has a broad knowledge of different working environments and practices. Eva has a Degree in Human Resources Management and in Career advising. She speaks fluent German, Dutch and English.
Sign up for a free Skype orientation session with the expert in expat careers. Global online career and job orientation: whenever – wherever you are; in English, German or Dutch.
‘I can’t believe THAT!’ said Alice
‘Can’t you?’ the Queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast’.
Chapter 5 – Wool & Water, Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t forget to take yourself with you »
- I’m proud to be European – my own European story »
- Who’s ‘business’ is the well-being of the accompanying expat partner? »
- Career Coaching helps as well »
- How to get the most out of your (new) job abroad? »
- Should I stay or should I go? »
- Mindful Outdoor Career Orientation »
- Help – a confused multilingual talent »
- Now I’m settled, what about my career? »
- Are you a good listener? »