Alice: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. ” I don’t much care where–” said Alice. “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat. ”–so long as I get SOMEWHERE,” Alice added as an explanation. ” Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat, “if you only walk long enough”.
As your online coach I could help you, to help yourself in finding your “direction” in your expat career and life:
- Who am I? | What do I want? | What do I have to offer abroad?
- What is my purpose in life and career abroad?
- What is holding me back from having a fulfilled life and career as an expat?
- How to get the most out of my new expat job?
- How to present myself to future employers abroad?
- How to prepare myself back home, prior to my career and job search abroad?
Coaching can help you as well to:
- Attain results faster
- Be accountable
- Brainstorm new ideas by being a sounding board
- Address big changes in life
- Gain clarity
- Focus you on your goals
- Assist you in making better decisions that are right for you
- Bring balance to your life
- Uncover new opportunities for learning and personal growth
- Dream bigger!
Sign up for a free Skype orientation session with the expert in expat careers. Global online career and job orientation: whenever – wherever you are; in English, German or Dutch.
‘I can’t believe THAT!’ said Alice
‘Can’t you?’ the Queen said in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast’.
Chapter 5 – Wool & Water, Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t forget to take yourself with you »
- I’m proud to be European – my own European story »
- Who’s ‘business’ is the well-being of the accompanying expat partner? »
- Career Coaching helps as well »
- How to get the most out of your (new) job abroad? »
- Should I stay or should I go? »
- Mindful Outdoor Career Orientation »
- Help – a confused multilingual talent »
- Now I’m settled, what about my career? »
- Are you a good listener? »